Promote understanding of agriculture as an ecological system
- Collect, generate and disseminate knowledge about agricultural practices and values in harmony with the environment.
- Expand awareness of pest problems in the context of a food web.
- Educate about the role of biodiversity in agro–ecosystems.
- Develop biodiversity in agro–ecosystems for pest management.
- Cooperate with groups on the same path of care for land and future generations.
- Share knowledge and skills about ecologically based pest management
Our methodology includes:
- frank and open exchange of ideas
- non–traditional participants
- addressing local group needs.